Pleco question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What? Why do you sound mad? I was only in control of the tank as of october! Sorry i guess...
He's just telling you, I'm sure he didn't mean it in that way :). Anyways, a stunted fish means it's organs keep growing, but it's body does not, because the aquarium is not big enough. Your pleco will likely die soon in that small of a tank if he is that stunted.. Please consider either upgrading your aquarium (55g + i believe for a common pleco is minimum) or give him away to someone with a larger tank.

Oh nonono, I'm not mad, I mean, congrats because you found out how bad the situation is, how you have learned from the mistakes, I know, I talk weird
When a fish is stunted, it's outside stops growing, but his insides don't, and in sometime he will go pop

Oh nonono, I'm not mad, I mean, congrats because you found out how bad the situation is, how you have learned from the mistakes, I know, I talk weird
When a fish is stunted, it's outside stops growing, but his insides don't, and in sometime he will go pop

Next time i will get a dwarf then....oh i hope he doesnt die anytime soon! He has the most personality of all my fish...well at least i know now....

I think upgrading him to a large tank will be too late at this point. It wouldn't help with growth, but with bioload.

Back
Top Bottom