PM for my comment being 'thanked'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had no idea AA did this until I got a PM about it. I only use the app and didn't know this was available. What are the chances of us being able to have access to this feature through the app and not just the website?

I had no idea AA did this until I got a PM about it. I only use the app and didn't know this was available. What are the chances of us being able to have access to this feature through the app and not just the website?

You can just open the app up in your browser, whatever search engine you use. For me the iPhone I would open up in safari. Takes literally 20 seconds then I can go to my User PC to see who thanked me.

I know it's not what your looking for but I'm glad they added the thank you notification! I'm happy with just, I didn't realize I have over 100 thank you notifications :)

Made me feel good and so did the comments.

You can just open the app up in your browser, whatever search engine you use. For me the iPhone I would open up in safari. Takes literally 20 seconds then I can go to my User PC to see who thanked me.

I know it's not what your looking for but I'm glad they added the thank you notification! I'm happy with just, I didn't realize I have over 100 thank you notifications :)

Wow! I can see why you feel good, I only had the one and it made me feel awesome!

I agree its great and one of the reasons I post so much, since I know I'm appreciated. When I want to thank from the app I just hit the main menu button on the phone and hit open browser and it takes me right to whatever post I was looking at. I've been busy today so I've only gotten a few thanks today :)

It doesn't count when they are all from me lol j/k ;)

Back
Top Bottom