Power bill going up?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just want to point out how grown up we all sound complaining about electricity prices. My 15 year old self is rolling her eyes at my 27 year old self right now.

Sent from my iPhone

I just want to point out how grown up we all sound complaining about electricity prices. My 15 year old self is rolling her eyes at my 27 year old self right now.

Sent from my iPhone

Bills are no joke, been paying them since I was 14, i was the first kid in my class to have a celly yo.. Nokia with a custom case! No one called me but my mom though :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I didn't have a cell till I started driving (in case of emergencies) and I started driving later than most people usually do lol!

And yeah, bills stink!

Maybe if the U.S used nucular matter for electricity instead of weapons the prices would be lower >_<

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Maybe if the U.S used nucular matter for electricity instead of weapons the prices would be lower >_<

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nuclear leds?!?!? @wesome!!!

Plot twist, i actually have nstar for electric and national grid for gas.. my gf does.bills. i just give her all my money.. I'm dodging the bullet for now but the rate increase is inevitable.

Plot twist, i actually have nstar for electric and national grid for gas.. my gf does.bills. i just give her all my money.. I'm dodging the bullet for now but the rate increase is inevitable.

Haha same boat. I don't do bills. I did at one time but as a present to me those tasks were taken from me.
Sure, rates may go up. But the availability of incandescent bulbs will shrink as LEDs gain more popularity (and their prices drop). I have some LED bulbs that replaced MH bulbs in my kitchen that are supposed to last another 22-25 more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I was going to put in a micro hydo electric plant to run my house and charge my car but the permits to install it are a killer , and it needed no dam just a turbine like a outboard motor in the river , 2 kw 24/7
I was thinking of lighting half of each tank with leds and having all the plants on that half
run maybe 50 watt a tank , my heaters almost never go on and the filter is 14 watt

I totally agree, my electric went up $100 also. Unfortunately there are tiers to the electric bill and once we pass a certain tier, additional charges occurred. I have a beautiful tank and will have to try to cut back in other areas in the home. Bummer.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom