Problems with app on iPhone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the forum app on iPhone 5s or any iPhone?

The app is crashing every time I try to open from my subscribed pages.

Very annoying

Me as well on iPhone 4S. I was unable to open this app at all yesterday but it seems to be ok today

I use an iPhone 5 and mine is doing the same thing. It's been mostly in the past two days. Sometimes I'll get lucky and load a topic, but about 90% of the time, it crashes.

I work tech support for mobile phones. Power cycles, system software updates, and uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't appear to solve the problem. It's got to be a software issue.

I use an iPhone 5 and mine is doing the same thing. It's been mostly in the past two days. Sometimes I'll get lucky and load a topic, but about 90% of the time, it crashes.

I work tech support for mobile phones. Power cycles, system software updates, and uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't appear to solve the problem. It's got to be a software issue.

Mine is back to normal now.

This thread just loaded on my phone, thankfully. Maybe it's back up. I'll uninstall and reinstall again as it seems like they may have patched it somehow. I think the issue was mainly with threads that included photos.

Back
Top Bottom