Product & Retailer Reviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is a great feature of this site! It has recently been upgraded to a better script, and now it rocks!

I have done one review so far, and plan to do several more. I hope we all start to use this feature so that when someone is thinking about buying a new piece of equipment or other aquarium related things, they can have accurate consumer results.

You can get to the reviews page by clicking the Product & Retailer Reviews link at the top of the page, or by clicking here http://www.aquariumadvice.com/reviewpost/

Ok, so who's gonna write reviews??

YAY!! Ive been looking for something like this!! That way I don't have to ask all the time

Someone needs to do a review on heaters hehe

Everyone here unless your just starting out has experence with some kind of aquatic product. Be it a good experence or a bad experence. The review area is a place where all our experences can be orginized in a logical manor so others can benifit from the products we like and those that we dont like.

Well you would click the "upload products" link. This would take you to a place where you enter the infomation as best you can about the product/store/website in as general a terms as you can. Then you submi this. Once you have done that then you can click on that specific 'product' and you can click the review link to interject your specific review of it.

How about we do this for now, since this is so new to people....everyone let us know in this thread when you write a review. We'll go and check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom