Profile pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dylan p

Aquarium Advice Freak
How do I put a profile pic on here

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Are you on the app?

Yes

Go to your profile and click the icon, then pick a photo

Thankyou

Yes you can, click on the profile pic in your personal profile, it will pull it up. That's How I change mine

I figured it out it worked thanks

Yes you can, click on the profile pic in your personal profile, it will pull it up. That's How I change mine

I assure you, that is incorrect. You cannot add, change, or remove a profile picture from the app... When we switched from forumrunner to tapatalk, the ability to change the profile pic was lost, but most people don't care about one anyways... Especially since the ability to add/change an avatar was gained.

I assure you, that is incorrect. You cannot add, change, or remove a profile picture from the app... When we switched from forumrunner to tapatalk, the ability to change the profile pic was lost, but most people don't care about one anyways... Especially since the ability to add/change an avatar was gained.

I used to be able to switch mine on my old iPhone 4, no longer on my Samsung with the newest version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just tried it on the mobile app using an iPhone 5. If you see a planted tank with the "FRESH2O" logo then it did not change. If you see a white dog with a blue background then it changed.

I just tried it on the mobile app using an iPhone 5. If you see a planted tank with the "FRESH2O" logo then it did not change. If you see a white dog with a blue background then it changed.

Awwwwwwwwwww

Yours has changed fresh2o. I'm only on this a few weeks and added my profile pic from the app

Sent from my Vodafone Smart 4 turbo using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Think I changed mine? Had to use user cp via Web browser.

Seems you guys are confusing profile pictures with avatars...

I think you're right. On the mobile app I do not think I can see the profile pic, just the avatar. I was using the terms interchangeably.... :(

I think you're right. On the mobile app I do not think I can see the profile pic, just the avatar. I was using the terms interchangeably.... :(

Yah fresh.. get it together man:) I figured the original question was referring to the avatar.. switching from apple to android I know the struggle..

Back
Top Bottom