Put a face to the screen name - Post your selfie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay here's me. And since y'all hardly know anything about me here's a little bit. My name is Noah (known as Finn or finny on the forum) and I'm 15, also I love to draw and I'm a cat and fish person. (I just listed some random crap)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452659260935.jpg
    1452659260935.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 138
I guess I'll add my face to the photo album

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452663529.144032.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Im happy theres younger peeps like you guys here. Its hood to see the next generations and share with them. Much like what happened with me as a youngin. Kudos to you guys.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll find some random pic of my head in a tank if imgur ever gets its act together for me.

Caleb

If I am EXACTLY what you imagined you have a sick imagination.

Vivid I said! Vivid imagination

Lol, I didn't really have someone in mind, but from the way your posts are written, that's exactly what I was thinking about.....

I'm surprised that there are so many teens on here as well, that's great!

I actually thought egghead was a guy, and finntastic was a girl.... Oops! Nice to meet y'all!

Look at Coursair's sig... Tina, still not a dude... haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nice trout.... I gotta get to doing some fly fishing this year..... Missed last years season here.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

spangler that is a beautiful fish , sounds like you have a pretty sweet gig going on if thats what you are doing for work.

As far as a selfie ; believe it or not I have never ( and I mean never) taken one. That's what happens when you get old.

spangler that is a beautiful fish , sounds like you have a pretty sweet gig going on if thats what you are doing for work.

As far as a selfie ; believe it or not I have never ( and I mean never) taken one. That's what happens when you get old.

LOL thanks! This is not my work, but i fish around 120 days a year give or take, so im always poking around the waterways of PA.. and with that many days on the water i generally run into the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat comission and almost always stop fishing and help.. Because i enjoy helping, and it gives me a better understanding of trout behavior and where they may hang out in certain parts of the water. :)

my work is boring to most people. I work with marble and granite countertops and i run a CNC that does all the edge work

Oh and never trust cat people?

(y)

Lol, I didn't really have someone in mind, but from the way your posts are written, that's exactly what I was thinking about.....

I'm surprised that there are so many teens on here as well, that's great!

I actually thought egghead was a guy, and finntastic was a girl.... Oops! Nice to meet y'all!

I though finntastic was female as well...recently found out someone else is female when I thought male, can't remember who right now...

At least I'm sore about my team losing the world series instead of sore about my team getting SWEPT in the NLCS..... :brows:

There is always next year lmao...dem hawks are killin it tho, bye bye Blues!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Me, my gf and our fur kids
ttseLwi.jpg

Are you calling my cats fat!!?? Jk the grey one is quite a chubby girl lol. Callie, the calico was not cooperating

Who me? I never said that now did I ?
LOL Just messin with you.

I think the only one that hates their picture taken more than the cats is , well you guessed it ; me.
Now you know why no selfie of me.

Back
Top Bottom