Put a face to the screen name - Post your selfie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in Minnesota where everything after December is -30 or close to it. Once it's back up to 18 I'm shoveling my driveway in a t shirt and shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This is why I will never live up north lol. At 30 im in 2 jackets and sweatpants. I'll forever live in the South where it is warm.

Caleb

I love winter and cold. I live in Maine year-round but honestly if I could I would go north (or faaaaaaar south) during the summer. 75 is too hot for me. I barely survived 5 days in March and April in Florida....

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441531743.587677.jpg

Me and the girlfriend of 4 and a half years

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441531870.643151.jpg

And me.

Good to put a face to some of these names :)

View attachment 277572

Me and the girlfriend of 4 and a half years

View attachment 277573

And me.

Good to put a face to some of these names :)

Hello. You play the uke, that's pretty cool!
I agree, it's nice to "see" who's who!

Greetings from, Texas!

Ahh ha, that's you! After all this time!
Same goes for this chap,

There was an older thread like this.."who's really behind the avatar" you.kids and your selfies....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here goes,
10209947715_9c7525fbfa_c.jpg

Yep, it's recycled, but that's about it.
Er, except this, me at christmas, in a bad way, oh and that's my bro on the left!
8476299690_13e7e80a7d_n.jpg
[/url]Brothers Xmas The whiskey walk

I've grown older since then! :whistle:
(No mention of wiser. . .)

I live in Minnesota where everything after December is -30 or close to it. Once it's back up to 18 I'm shoveling my driveway in a t shirt and shorts

Lol same here. Except the Minnesota part.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

I prefer colder weather with snow and ice over hot, sunny days and everything is shining. When it snows and we go in the woods everything is just still and nice, that's probably why I like winter the most. Anyone else here into snowboarding/skiing? :D

This is why I will never live up north lol. At 30 im in 2 jackets and sweatpants. I'll forever live in the South where it is warm.

30+ years in MI, 1 year in ON, 14 years in MD....I do not miss living in the north! Don't think I'd want to live much further south and we do get winters here but not crazy cold and snow.

Love seeing all the pics!

You want cold , come up north to Canada, that's were I'm from. Last winter was too cold, and extreme. I have lived in Canada now 45yrs, but originally from the Caribbean, Trinidad. My parents brought me here in Toronto when I was a kid at 3 years old. Now at 48, the body can't take the cold as much, but my new wife of 3 years is from the Philippines and we are planning to go there in early January or February of 2016 because of the passing of her father 2weeks ago and we were unable to go at this time, and also for the first time to meet the family. If it all works on the the trip there we may live there part time when its winter here in Canada.[emoji41]
As for Mr. Andy and the guys who live in the south, I kinda envy you guys for the warmer weather .I guess its getting time to start to think of my retirement. I will have 20yrs at my current job next week, wow time flies!

Clem.

I came from the North ( New Jersey) so I know what snow is. ;) This is why I stayed in the South. :D lol Having been back in NJ in 2013 in Jan., I know I will never live in the snow again. I'm a shorts and flip flop kinda guy 365 days a year. :D (y)

The farthest north I've lived is Indianapolis and that was enough cold for me to come back to Nashville and stay

I agree man , rite now I can join you its summer in September here Andy,and I'm in shorts and flip flops too, but not for long this 26-30°C is going to cool down fast and here comes the autumn season. By the way I've never been to Florida, I should plan a trip there soon one day!!! [emoji225]

Clem

I agree man , rite now I can join you its summer in September here Andy,and I'm in shorts and flip flops too, but not for long this 26-30°C is going to cool down fast and here comes the autumn season. By the way I've never been to Florida, I should plan a trip there soon one day!!! [emoji225]

Clem
Come on down!!!! :D The nice thing about Florida is that with it being such a big state, there are many different climates. Northern FL is much different from S. FL. The coastal areas are different from the inland areas ( where I am.) So you can pick and choose what climate you prefer and live there. (y)

I get the extremes of both ends here in NE Tennessee. Temps reach 95+ in the summer, and have hit subzero the past few winters. I much prefer cold than hot. I can only take off so much clothing before someone is offended :D

Jesse

I came from the North ( New Jersey) so I know what snow is. ;) This is why I stayed in the South. :D lol Having been back in NJ in 2013 in Jan., I know I will never live in the snow again. I'm a shorts and flip flop kinda guy 365 days a year. :D (y)

Did someone say snow how many people can truly say they are looking at snow in September, I can the divide don't have much left this year but this year it was a fluk

there's been times we had 4/5 feet of snow on the ground and it's in the 80's the next day , we get both of the best worlds,
but yes I will admit I do miss fishing Spanish mackerel , off the east coast(y)

Did someone say snow how many people can truly say they are looking at snow in September, I can the divide don't have much left this year but this year it was a fluk

there's been times we had 4/5 feet of snow on the ground and it's in the 80's the next day ,.....:
All I can say is " Better yee than thee.;):brows::lol:

( PS: How do you know it was a "Fluke" and not a Flounder? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

Back
Top Bottom