Put a face to the screen name - Post your selfie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
None of you look like I expected either. Lol. Well I guess I do because my avatar pic is an older one of me and a banshee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hello. You play the uke, that's pretty cool!
I agree, it's nice to "see" who's who!

Ahh ha, that's you! After all this time!
Same goes for this chap,

Here goes,
10209947715_9c7525fbfa_c.jpg

Yep, it's recycled, but that's about it.
Er, except this, me at christmas, in a bad way, oh and that's my bro on the left!
8476299690_13e7e80a7d_n.jpg
[/url]Brothers Xmas The whiskey walk

I've grown older since then! :whistle:
(No mention of wiser. . .)

Lol yeah that's my forum reveal. I never take pictures of myself ever so that's a first!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nobody looks like I thought either!:confused:
How Andy and I are the only two hippies?:eek:
That's a good looking future fish keeper there!

You did see the shirt I was wearing;) I'm carrying the torch man...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Only counts if you caught them the first time around. ;) Used Teeshirts don't count. :D:lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yah...yah.. never seen jerry, when I was 13 my mom got us tix for a show. Unfortunately he passed a couple days prior.. almost!!! I go see those dinosaurs that carry on the namesake whenever they're around though!! Phish bro.. took that pic at the festival at Watkins glen a couple weeks back.. you old farts had all the good bands:(

85is to 2000 raves was the age of the new hippy. The electro hippy. Was raised by a hard festival going (still even), ol fashion hippy mom. Took those values and found my own niche.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

85is to 2000 raves was the age of the new hippy. The electro hippy. Was raised by a hard festival going (still even), ol fashion hippy mom. Took those values and found my own niche.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What do you think CoralBandit, does this count as a "real" Hippy? :D:ROFLMAO::whistle:

What do you think CoralBandit, does this count as a "real" Hippy? :D:ROFLMAO::whistle:
I am the youngest of my family(2 brothers 1 sister).
I don't get to call if that counts.
Poppa....
I'm not even sure I know what a rave(wave?) is!!:facepalm:
Brook......
The after band??
I like Phil Collins too,but he ain't Genesis!
Hippies...Maybe maybe not .
All in good fun!:dance:
Brothers of mine ...Absolutely!(y)
You too Andy!:thanks:

Come on down!!!! :D The nice thing about Florida is that with it being such a big state, there are many different climates. Northern FL is much different from S. FL. The coastal areas are different from the inland areas ( where I am.) So you can pick and choose what climate you prefer and live there. (y)
Hi Andy, got a little busy. My son came over for the night, and he starts school on Tuesday, summers over for them.
I will take you up on it as soon my man , my wife and I will try for the new year when we have more vacation time. But for now it looks like the Philippines for sure, can't wait to swim in the Pacific and of course go to the fish market and check out how they fish keep there.

Good to know you, and thanks for all your help and advice on this site!

Still got lots of questions and to learn. It's been fun so far!!![emoji41]

Clem.

You want cold , come up north to Canada, that's were I'm from. Last winter was too cold, and extreme. I have lived in Canada now 45yrs, but originally from the Caribbean, Trinidad. My parents brought me here in Toronto when I was a kid at 3 years old. Now at 48, the body can't take the cold as much, but my new wife of 3 years is from the Philippines and we are planning to go there in early January or February of 2016 because of the passing of her father 2weeks ago and we were unable to go at this time, and also for the first time to meet the family. If it all works on the the trip there we may live there part time when its winter here in Canada.[emoji41]
As for Mr. Andy and the guys who live in the south, I kinda envy you guys for the warmer weather .I guess its getting time to start to think of my retirement. I will have 20yrs at my current job next week, wow time flies!

Clem.

Gotta love family. Think about it they took you from a place people pay thousands of dollars to get away from this weather for a week you could be drinking tequila by the ocean right now. At least that's what I'd be doing, but for now I'll just sit in my dark house because a storm ripped my power lines down

Gotta love family. Think about it they took you from a place people pay thousands of dollars to get away from this weather for a week you could be drinking tequila by the ocean right now. At least that's what I'd be doing, but for now I'll just sit in my dark house because a storm ripped my power lines down

Right on man!!![emoji41]

I'd post a pic, but I don't take pics of me/selfies

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I'd post a pic, but I don't take pics of me/selfies

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

YunoselfE??

This is what happens after you buy a fixer upper home with 3 high tech tanks and a low running in your apt...

Attachments

• 1441668245429.jpg
    1441668245429.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom