Put a face to the screen name - Post your selfie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen them but am not familiar with their genetics. My golden has an excellent pedigree, she's from hunting lines ad opposed to show lines and she has fun tracking every scent in the yard. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I probably should have at least had a shirt?
Seasons change

99907-albums14345-picture69295.jpg

And me with the dogs
99907-albums14345-picture69297.jpg

And a FTS that really is more about the stand and fish!
99907-albums14345-picture69296.jpg

How you like me now!:cool:

Is it just me or do those Clown Loachs in pic #2 look jealous of the dog? :D: :lol:(y)

Really cool pics man!!! Yea the shirt helps...ha-ha!!!![emoji39]

Clem.

Really cool pics man!!! Yea the shirt helps...ha-ha!!!![emoji39]

Clem.
I am a skilled craftsman!
Do not let appearances deceive you!
I am after all cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
People at the dog park never would have talked to me if I didn't have such great dogs!(They saw my back also without a shirt {more ink}!!)
It is hot in the summer man!

I told them how funny it can be when you see you share a similar interest with someone how easy it is to communicate ??
They at that time admired my dogs compliance.:nono:

One was congressman(among other notables!) who has since been considered a friend of mine.
I never would have thought of any in this but sometimes a lot of us see what is presented(my bad?).
Sometimes looking with your eyes closed is good.

I said right to them that "you never would have talked to me walking down the side walk in Saratoga!".(if I was in short sleeves/or no shirt even worse)
I can't say this is all bad as I am not really a social butterfly.
Most here share my passion(one of them at least).
That is all I need to share my input!
You love fish and so do I !!
CHEERS!

People at the dog park never would have talked to me if I didn't have such great dogs!(They saw my back also without a shirt {more ink}!!)

I told them how funny it can be when you see you share a similar interest with someone how easy it is to communicate ??

One was congressman(among other notables!) who has since been considered a friend of mine.
I never would have thought of any in this but sometimes a lot of us see what is presented(my bad?).

I said right to them that "you never would have talked to me walking down the side walk in Saratoga!".(if I was in short sleeves/or no shirt even worse)
CHEERS!
Yes man, I like what you say. Close your eyes , be yourself.[emoji41] see the truth in all !

Clem.

That's me with my (long suffering) husband and my 5yo, who has been through 11 guppy deaths, what a trooper.
But now we have 4 guppy fry and 6+ platy fry, so all good!

Attachments

• selfie.jpg
    selfie.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 119
Good lookin brood there, madam. Everytime i see a pic of Aussie land, it looks soooo nice outside, lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

CHEERS!

This is a quality statement. You look approachable! Probably you'd steer clear of me! Love your clowns man. . . I'm a fan. . . How long have you had them?
(Mine are getting on for 11 years now)
I didn't notice them in your first post! I just thought, huh, that's you then!

I'm not a hippy! I'm dippy!:facepalm:

This is a quality statement. You look approachable! Probably you'd steer clear of me! Love your clowns man. . . I'm a fan. . . How long have you had them?
(Mine are getting on for 11 years now)
I didn't notice them in your first post! I just thought, huh, that's you then!

I'm not a hippy! I'm dippy!:facepalm:

11 clown loaches in my 180g.:rolleyes:
I call them the NY Giants!
They are between 10-15 years old!
They are not so big as many say(8 inches or so) but they still own and run the tank!

I am probably a 'dippy hippy'(y)

Thanks man!

11 clown loaches in my 180g.:rolleyes:
I call them the NY Giants!
They are between 10-15 years old!
They are not so big as many say(8 inches or so) but they still own and run the tank!

I am probably a 'dippy hippy'(y)

Thanks man!

How about that! 11 must be the magic number! (I have 11 too!!!)
Size wise we are about the same, smaller ones are a few years younger, but they've grown a bit this last year! Mine dominate the night time tank! All day they just hide under rocks but the second the light goes out, BOOM!
:fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2:
:fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2:

Cheers mister. . .CB.(y)

Well I guess I can post one of the person who's been antagonizing members for years and years now... This was last week after my mountain bike race.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Well I guess I can post one of the person who's been antagonizing members for years and years now... This was last week after my last mountain bike race.

I pictured you as a portly older man with a vest and a monical brandishing a tumbler of scotch..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Honestly with the creepy to me clowning pic I was expecting someone out of House of 1000 Corpses, maybe Rob Zombie himself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Well I guess I can post one of the person who's been antagonizing members for years and years now... This was last week after my mountain bike race.

Thats awsome Huk, Love me some trail riding. What kind of bike you Rollin? And what style race?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I pictured you as a portly older man with a vest and a monical brandishing a tumbler of scotch..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I completely agree with the "portly older man with a vest" part. Something like this is how I envisioned HUKIT, no offense to anyone lol. It is also how I imagine Duanes from mfk to look for those who know who he is

Jesse

Attachments

• 1444422093504.jpg
    1444422093504.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom