Put a face to the screen name - Post your selfie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree nobody looks like what I thought they would either. For the longest time I thought Brookster was a girl. I had the best laugh over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I am getting a good laugh on that NOW!:lol:
Ahh B you have been bullied today!:nono:
Others ...not so much!:whistle:

You guys and your smiling dogs! It's great.
Our homeowners asks specifically what kinds of digs we have and to have a pit here would cost mega bucks. :(
Brenna

that's just silly. pits are some of the best behaved dogs, if they are trained properly.
My guy, Buddy, is pretty much the best behaved dog I've ever known.
He has been with us for about 18 months now and aside from digging holes the first 2 weeks he was here, I can't think of anything he has done "bad".

The hole digging stopped once he realized he was "home" and nobody was gonna hurt him, steal his food or spray/beat him with a hose.

I have had to wrestle him to the ground a couple of times and remove another dog from his jaws, but considering he was used for fighting and that specific sub-breed is known for "not playing well with others" I understand.
But with love and consistent authority, he has turned into a gem of a pet and Now we can even go to the park around other dogs and he doesn't dislocate my arm trying to get at them anymore.

ps. it is amusing to see the dipsticks who let their dog run around loose at the park hurry and grab their leashes and dogs whenever Buddy and I get out of the car....LOL

I have experienced the pitbull panic as well when mojos with me..... Ahhhh pitbull. Lol mojo is a baby.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is an interesting thread for sure, can't believe I just saw it now for the first time!

Missgurnus, brookster, coralbandit, ThereasM all looked EXACTLY what I imagined, pretty funny....

Sinibotia, popparyno, NILs, I completely had someone else in mind, lol!

This is an interesting thread for sure, can't believe I just saw it now for the first time!

Missgurnus, brookster, coralbandit, ThereasM all looked EXACTLY what I imagined, pretty funny....

Sinibotia, popparyno, NILs, I completely had someone else in mind, lol!

You couldn't have imagined how unbelieveably handsome the three of us are? :whistle:

You thought I was girl because I like cats huh? What part of the 6'5" 300 lb. Carpenter said chick??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You couldn't have imagined how unbelieveably handsome the three of us are? :whistle:

I wash my hair every morning with water straight from the tank....just keeps it natural, you know? I like to give my face a good RO/DI water scrubbing every evening to relax the skin, keeps it nice and fresh

Not in a bad way, don't get me wrong, just different...

I imagined sini more like Edward Snowden (going to get in trouble for saying this, oops!) tall, glasses, black hair.... Lol, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom