Put a face to the screen name - Post your selfie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is an interesting thread for sure, can't believe I just saw it now for the first time!

Missgurnus, brookster, coralbandit, ThereasM all looked EXACTLY what I imagined, pretty funny....

Sinibotia, popparyno, NILs, I completely had someone else in mind, lol!
If I am EXACTLY what you imagined you have a sick imagination.
Vivid I said! Vivid imagination ....:eek:
You couldn't have imagined how unbelieveably handsome the three of us are? :whistle:
:facepalm:

You thought I was girl because I like cats huh? What part of the 6'5" 300 lb. Carpenter said chick??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Still laughing!:brows:

Geez I didn't say that... i think you're all sexy! Does that count?!?!

Thank you and yes it counts!:flowers:
You know I can't stay mad at you!:ermm:

Hahahahaha to all of this.
Love the wedding photo sini & missgurnus!
Me making some kind of face apparently:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452654659.670887.jpg

Do I see the jets logo? Hope My eyes are playing tricks on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Do I see the jets logo? Hope My eyes are playing tricks on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yah.. she's from Connecticut.. doing it the hard way... pats fans share with CT..

Boooo KC sports... you ripped my heart out and none of you even knew you had a baseball team till 2014..... YEAH I WENT THERE :hide:

I don't usually take selfies or anything but I'll do one for the sake of being on the forum and no one here actually knows what I look like...once I'm finished with homework (yay)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Boooo KC sports... you ripped my heart out and none of you even knew you had a baseball team till 2014..... YEAH I WENT THERE :hide:

Hey now.... Ive been to games almost every year since i was little. Go royals...... Dem boys in blue.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey now.... Ive been to games almost every year since i was little. Go royals...... Dem boys in blue.

That makes you and like a dozen other people :whistle: You gotta admit, the royals got a HUGE bandwagon when they made it to the WS all of the sudden.

Maybe outside the market.... But here.... Here.... We dont have nothin else for hundereds of miles. You love your team or go home... Chiefs didn't win a playoff game for 22 yrs. Last saturday we broke that curse. But we still sold out every single home game since ive been requiring oxygen. Were still the loudest outdoor stadium on the planet. Ima do me.... And me is KC.

Maybe outside the market.... But here.... Here.... We dont have nothin else for hundereds of miles. You love your team or go home... Chiefs didn't win a playoff game for 22 yrs. Last saturday we broke that curse. But we still sold out every single home game since ive been requiring oxygen. Were still the loudest outdoor stadium on the planet. Ima do me.... And me is KC.

I'm not talking about the Chiefs, just the Royals. I know the attendance numbers and trends for the Royals (me and statistics, y'know?) ;)

Back
Top Bottom