Question for people who have mice and other rodents.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jchillin said:
I never even considered the thought that one day...one day in my life, I would actually see the rear regions of a mouse. I mean...who knew!

Thanks QTOFFER!

LOL, I was concerned that those pics would somehow violate the UA! :D :p

William, if you throw in some unscented, lotion-free facial tissues, the mouse will shred them into a soft, cozy nest lining. Don't use cottonballs or poly-fiber fill because the fibers can get twisted around limbs and strangulate them.

I know, QT ;)

I don't have any tissues, tho. Hrm...

Well...Dryer Lint dosn't have any long fibers, its just fluff... But I'd be conserned about ingestion and blockage with that...

:p

Only reason one wouldn't have toilet paper, is if they had a waterjet toilet! XD

I'll make sure to give it a few sheets of clean TP. [ I reiterate clean because I felt someone might make a funny and post " Make sure its clean! " :p ]

Well it looks like from its tail to its unmentionables is...I'd say a hair under a half an inch, give or take.

Toirtis said:
Hey Menagerie...think shredded paper would work well for capybara?
The capybara will have to paw at the door to be let out.

I like furniture felt for rodent bedding. It's sold as "fluff" by Living World. The gerbils and degus mix that with the Aspen shavings and their bed is made! My gerbils also enjoy the toilet paper tube and I leave a few squares of tp for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom