R.I.P Brutus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gillie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Today is a very sad day for me, my Boxer Brutus died after he had suffered two heart attacks today the last one being the big one. He lived long enough for me to leave work and rush to meet my wife at the vet and say goodbye, he was my best friend for thirteen years and he will be greatly missed.

Attachments

• im000655__large__182.jpg
    im000655__large__182.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 34
I am so sorry. I know how much it hurts to loss a friend like that. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Remember he will live forever in your heart and your memories.

I am so sorry for your loss. Brutus obviously had a long happy life with you.

What a good age for a boxer, and he was a lovely dog. We just lost a 15 yo cat to a heart attack-type illness. We've always said we want them to go quickly; so while we are sad and miss him we know he had a great life with us and didn't suffer.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He looks like he had a wonderful time with you, baking in the sun! Find comfort in his having lived a long, joyful time with you and remember his antics.

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful picture to remember him with. My heart goes out to you.

So sorry for the loss of your best friend. Brutus was a beautiful guy and I'm sure he was very happy being your best friend.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Brutus. You gave him a good life, I'm sure he was a very happy boy. I know how your feeling, I just lost a friend as well. I still feel very sad and am not myself, but I am coming around. Please know that we are feeling your pain and are here to help you pull through.

Sorry, I haven't posted a thank you for everybody I'm just at a loss for things to do I've just been browsing the forum aimlessly and trying to occupy my time, So thank you everyone.

What terrible news. I am very sorry for your lose. It is truely amaxing how our "non-human" companions can become just like a member of the family.

Thats really a bummer, and very strange... my brother has a box that looks identical to that and also named brutus. Sorry for your loss.

Brutus must have become a popular name for the breed I have heard of quite a few with the same name over the last couple of years. Right now I am trying to find a few more pictures of him that really show his personality.

Gillie said:
Brutus must have become a popular name for the breed I have heard of quite a few with the same name over the last couple of years. Right now I am trying to find a few more pictures of him that really show his personality.

We live in Columbus Ohio, which is home of the Ohio State Buckeyes, and their mascot is named Brutus, so thats how we got the name... and we both are alumni of the university.

Back
Top Bottom