Raok! Finnex 360 mini cannister.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
I shelfed it after not being happy with its performance. It need to be cleaned big time. I'll throw in everything it came with and some new hose. Can include the wet sponges to instant cycle your 5 gal or smaller tank. Post pics of your nano tanks and inhabitants and say something funny! Better be funny too.. not playing around here, i like to laugh.. not frown.. if you make me frown I'll send you dirty filter pads.. pay shipping and this filthy little canister is all yours. Must have 50+ posts to qualify I'll post the winning member in a week, pm me to claim it!
Let the games begin!!!
* filter is literally filthy not Michael Jordan filthy, it's a few months old, doesn't leak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited:
No one wants a free cannister filter??

Hah. I need a canister for my 5y/o daughters RES tank but its nothing to look at, nor do I have any funnys to say. I been looking at the ZooMed Turtle Clean 15s but can't bring myself to spend $90 on it

Jesse

Hah. I need a canister for my 5y/o daughters RES tank but its nothing to look at, nor do I have any funnys to say. I been looking at the ZooMed Turtle Clean 15s but can't bring myself to spend $90 on it

Jesse

That's what I got, the 511, it's pretty sweet...

I need a nano canister. My Betta has a aqua tech 5/15 too. It's in sad shape he said you betta be gettin me a new filter soon!

100179-albums14358-picture69006.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 85
Richard the puffer just kinda stares at me whenever I go to the tank, I can see it in his eyes....hypnotizing me......New filter, new filter, new filter..........hypnotization.......Aaaaaannnnddddddd I snap out of it. Hopefully this is enough to get me a canister. I can't add pictures on this laptop, at last I don't know how to. Hopefully this made you laugh ;)

A few people definately need it more than i do, my friend. Im out. But i am inspired by the last few raoks ive seen you guys do. Keep eyes open in classifieds

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was going to tell you a funny joke about siblings named Ving and Ling, but I figured I betta stick with a fish pun.

Ok, I betta stop before I wear it out.

I have that same filter. Not really crazy about the design, but I found out that it works better without the charcoal filter pads. I just use the sponge and the ceramic rings. The water is not as pristine, but oh well...it's clean enough.

Give a man a filter he is set for life. Tell a man a pointless fish joke and he will never bother you again.

I want a cannister

Give a man a filter he is set for life. Tell a man a pointless fish joke and he will never bother you again.

I want a cannister

+2 cause thats great.... Lol. Nice one dude.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Whatever happened to this? I really need a nano canister filter my 5g tanks filter is crapping out.

Whatever happened to this? I really need a nano canister filter my 5g tanks filter is crapping out.

You can have it man! Pm me your details.

Back
Top Bottom