RAOK***FREE Petrified Wood Stone USA only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
This New RAOK. FREE Shipping to where ever USPS flat rate goes. Sorry to anyone else.

ENDS midnight Mountain time of Tuesday May 14.

Due to the crazy amount of busy I have been this time it will be a random Petrified Wood Stone appx. 3x4". Look on my Petrified Wood stone album in my profile for an example of what the stones look like, also I have them in my tanks. From the United States around the South West.

Same basic rules as last time...Enter only one time PLEASE. Your POST number on the top right will be the number used for selection, that way there will not be confusion over which order it was in or if someone gets skipped.

There are still a couple of boxes of the stones, in my garage and I am going to use one I haven't taken a picture of yet. Misplaced my phone so no pics right now. If you like what you see in the album you will probably like what I will select for you.

A little later I will select 3 stones and number and get pics of them, for you to select from, if you are chosen as the winner of the FREE / FREE shipping Petrified Wood Stone!!! Let the entries begin...

Back
Top Bottom