RAOK: Plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanTheGuppyMan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just trimmed my 60g, did not know what to do with the trimmings so I figured this would be a sort of fun way to do it. My first RAOK, so we will see how it goes. It is all free, except a small $5 fee for shipping. So here are the plants I trimmed today... one tall corkscrew val I found invading the ludwigia, about 2 stems of rotala colorata, one small stem of limnophila aromatica, about 4 stems of luwigia inclinata var. verticillata, some diandra (blood stargrass), about 2 bunches of myrio 'red' tuberculatum, and an unknown plant, I think it is MC. I will include some extra plants from my shrimp and guppy tanks, unsure of the species yet. So, it starts now, and ends Sunday. I need to ship the plants out on Monday so it will work out. Good luck to all who enter!

iIoFFGAbFvBfc.jpeg

Edit- just a tip guys, copy and paste the list on the last post and then add your name and number. instead of typing the whole list over lol.

Last edited:
Darn shipping!

Lol, maybe, just maybe I can compensate for the shipping to let you all get a chance since there are some unemployed users that may want these...alright. I will pay the shipping. :D Lol it can't be an RAOK if you have to pay, huh. :lol: Oh, and please arrange the entries in list form with your username. For example, the first one to enter put 1. username and then the second person will copy the list above and continue it, so if there are 50 entries the last person to enter should have a list like:

1. username
2. uername
3. username
50. your username

Did that make sense?

Edit- just a tip guys, copy and paste the list on the last post and then add your name and number. instead of typing the whole list over lol.

Last edited:
We forgot misterpenguin lol :) Here, continue after this

1. Scottyhorse
2. misterpenguin4
3. Number1cookie
4. 98kshooter

Last edited:
1.scottyhorse
2. Mrpenguin4
3.number1cookie
4. 98kshooter
5. Alyxx
6. okapizebra

Awesome!! :D

1.scottyhorse 2. Mrpenguin4 3.number1cookie 4. 98kshooter 5. Alyxx 6. okapizebra 7. Sillyfishies 8. Darkseid76

Just a reminder, please order your post by copying the last entry's list and pasting it into the body of your reply and add your username and number to the bottom of the list. so If I was Fishguy17, i would copy Darkseid's list:

1.scottyhorse
2. Mrpenguin4
3.number1cookie
4. 98kshooter
5. Alyxx
6. okapizebra
7. Sillyfishies
8. Darkseid76

and add my name to the next number. So my post would be:

1.scottyhorse
2. Mrpenguin4
3.number1cookie
4. 98kshooter
5. Alyxx
6. okapizebra
7. Sillyfishies
8. Darkseid76
9. Fishguy17

1.scottyhorse
2. Mrpenguin4
3.number1cookie
4. 98kshooter
5. Alyxx
6. okapizebra
7. Sillyfishies
8. Darkseid76
9. Fishguy1
10.Cammywammy

1.scottyhorse
2. Mrpenguin4
3.number1cookie
4. 98kshooter
5. Alyxx
6. okapizebra
7. Sillyfishies
8. Darkseid76
9. Fishguy1
10.Cammywammy
11. Trout11B

lol okay fishguy, i fixed it. continue using this list.

1. Scottyhorse
2. misterpenguin4
3. Number1cookie
4. 98kshooter
5. Alyxx
6. okapizebra
7. Sillyfishies
8. Darkseid76
9. Fishguy17
10. Cammywammy
11. Trout11B

1. Scottyhorse