RAOK*** Previously enjoyed Super Naturals Caribsea Moonlight sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How does one enter? I don't mean to compare but in other forums, we start a list, copy paste the previous post into our own and add our number followed by our username.

1. Example
2. Example
3. Sfgiants415

Sorry. I'm just confused and I apologize for the comparison. I don't mean to sound like an ahole.

Since people can get the numbering wrong, I just use your post number in the upper right hand corner, it can't change thus no confusion on who is which number.

Yes people use the above method as well as just additional numbering and also random drawing computer things. This is how i do it. Since I am giving it away I can do it any way I like LOL! :lol: I explained it earlier in the post but the excitement of free stuff seems to trump reading lots of posts!
By posting you are entered! I didn't happen to notice which number it was, in blue bar at top of your post upper right hand corner next to the number sinn. EDIT you are post number 20, welcome to AA, and sorry for the confusion!

Next month when I do one, I will tell everyone here about it and you should get a new post to thread notification and I usually will post the link to it and you can enter next month, and the next, etc.

Back
Top Bottom