RAOK*** Previously enjoyed Super Naturals Caribsea Moonlight sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Ends 11PM Mountain time on Sunday June 23. If you see this after that time the drawing is over. Sticking with non live items for now. More details about the sand below. Will post pic tomorrow! Random selection of a post number/entry. Gook Luck!

Please enter only one time. I will pay for shipping to you.

Used - with a very small amount of little black sand in it, just some little dots of the Petco sand that would occasionally fall off of my vac. You could sift it with a fine sifter maybe. Quantity is approx half of the 20lb bag, but I didn't weigh it, lol.

The pic is very white on the Caribsea website, the sand is very fine. Looks like beautiful ocean sand. Heavy and dense. Would recommend stirring to avoid gassy pockets. I used it for nearly 3 years. Especially loved it when I did not have a planted tank. Very easy to clean and was beautiful. Everyone loved the tank! I just found it increasingly difficult to keep white with plants.

Has never had copper meds or anything like that in the tank. Used dechlorinators, stress zyme, stress coat, think that appx 2 years ago I used a antibiotic treatment one time.

This sand has kept Nerite, Mystery and Ramshorn snails, raised dwarf shrimp, Amano shrimp and Bamboo shrimp. So it is good. It has been sitting in the Tupperware container for appx. two months.

You will need to turn off your filter when adding water or kicking up/stirring the sand.

This was in a 16G bowfront and covered 1-2.5 inches on average.

Pic of sand

60074-albums9460-picture58250.jpg

Nice! Pretty sure this is a giveaway--not sure what ROAK means?! Count me in

1.bthomas

Edit: RAOK

I'm new to this and also don't know what roak means but I'm always in for free:)

Random act of kindness/ Freebie drawing, lol kinda random, random stuff and random selection for the winner!

Bthomas, btw I actually use the post number to make the selection, so it doesn't really matter which number you add with your name. That way if someone miss numbers the order, it ends up simple and clear, can't boo boo the post number, it is always the same.

post number is in the upper right hand side in the post header. So bthomas, your entry paper would be entry 1 post 4 -

Duprasaquaria would be listed as post #3.

Each entry (one each person) is entered - one post entry/one slip of paper in the bowl! They all go into the bowl and I usually have a family member select the winner by mixing up the entries and picking one out! Very simple. I will double check I have one entry slip per entry so everyone has the chance, simple and fun! And free!

How does one enter? I don't mean to compare but in other forums, we start a list, copy paste the previous post into our own and add our number followed by our username.

1. Example
2. Example
3. Sfgiants415

Sorry. I'm just confused and I apologize for the comparison. I don't mean to sound like an ahole.

Back
Top Bottom