rc anybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastershake

Aquarium Advice Activist
anybody else here like rc cars and such, just looking for someone to talk to, i just got back into it after a couple years away, everythings changed, gotta get back into the swing of things, maybe ill start racing this year

I was into buggys then touring cars, always electric. I was lucky in that I lived in So Cal and had the pleasure (for the most part) of talking to Team Associated and Losi guys. Always up for RC talk (raced for a few years, took a break, raced for a year) but it has been a couple years for me, too. I got out shortly after selling my favorite car (Yokomo).

Still have an old RC-10 (first car) and a custom Losi XXS, JR digital FM radio, Novak FM receiver, some high speed servos, and a bunch of parts somewhere. I'm sure I have some batteries but who knows how they're doing. .Heck, if you or anyone wants to trade unwanted aquarium equipment for any of that stuff, let me know :)

My fiance does RC airplanes, cars, trucks, boats, and helicopters. Mainly gas powered but he has a couple electric.

I have a couple, A mamoth, a Savage (new never started), a Revo (new never started) (what can I say I got busy), a losi xxxnt, a 4wd buggy & a couple of others.

yeah, i just bought the xxxnt, i wanna use it but having a problem and need to get to the hobby store, maybe ill have time soon,id liek to start racing, but it seems so hard, theres so many things to learn about, between this and aquariums i should stay pretty occupied, little cars are just as intricate as a fish tank , every little thing will affect what ahppens, its nuts, especially these gas models, they seem to be much more involved,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom