remember that 4 foot great white that was captured?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that took awhile to load... damn stupid connection best i can connect at is 37kbs :cry: this is amazing!!!!! great find

I love those live cams - this one is particularly good! I can see flash photography going on, I guess patrons are watching the shark, too!

Africam is another one I like. I have seen all kinds of wild animals at the waterhole.

I swear thats prerecorded.. Ive seen the turtle pass by soon following a huge fin about 5 times (cuz i check it every day) its the same footage every time.. now unless they are all about swimming in a pattern.. hehe

that still is really cool

Yeah, when I pull it up it says your watching a pre-recorded video. I figure I'm just not checking at the right time. I'll check again today around noon and see if it's different. It's still really cool. I pulled up the others to and watched them feed the penguins and training the otters. LOL

lyquidphyre said:
I swear thats prerecorded.. Ive seen the turtle pass by soon following a huge fin about 5 times (cuz i check it every day) its the same footage every time.. now unless they are all about swimming in a pattern.. hehe

that still is really cool

It says it's only live from 7am-7pm. Your post was at 10:30pm. So if that's the time you are looking at it, you are watching pre-recorded footage. :wink: Now if that's not the time you are looking at it then i dunno. heh

-brent

Monterey Bay Aquarium

I look as much as I could on this site and I found nothing about it I am going to post a link to my local paper about this news. The are keeping a 4' female Great white shark in their big Million (yes I said million) gallon tanks. I guess from what I have read is that there has never been one that has survived more that 16 days in captivity.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/story/10842251p-11760090c.html

read it I found it quite fascinating. 0X

Very interesting story. We'll all keep our fingers crossed for this little menace. :wink:

4 feet *is* really small, isn't it? "Cute."

Also, can't really make out the images in the webcam. Oh well.

I just saw the shark twice!! Is it just me.. or when something swims by, can you kind of hear it? To me, it sounds like.. being inside a plane when it's in the air.

..Maybe it's also WinAmp 'cause I have both running, haha.

Jeez. How much sealant did that tank need?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom