Rescue!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bluethumb

Aquarium Advice Activist
At school we made a ecosystem in a bottle, which unfortunately included a feeder fish. It was in less than half a litre of water, no food, or heat for 3 weeks. I brought it home and put him in my 10 gallon with tetras, and he's doing perfectly fine, and bounced back from being thin and underweight from lack of food!:)

What is the point of that experiment

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

What is the point of that experiment

To learn about ecosystems, the nitrogen and carbon cycles

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here's a pictureImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416869796.140080.jpghe moves around a lot, so sorry. You can kind of see it on the reflection

We something like that at school. Sadly the teacher didn't believe me when I said all the fish would die. Gues who was right....
ME!!!

Fishobsessed7

Everyone eventually got to take the fish home if they lived, but i convinced my teacher to bring it home early

That teacher is an [moderator edit].

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, she convinced everyone that they were eating the duckweed and milfoil, when in reality they hadn't eaten anything for weeks

That teacher is an [moderator edit].

The worst kind of hat haha, good save op, makes you wonder who's really teaching our future:/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
One fish apparently got a "splinter" and died, so they did surgery on it!

We did the same project too but with Endlers livebears. everyone was to bring them home. I was the only one who did. Year and a half later and I have a obsession with this hobby!

We did feed them but not often other than that there was nothing done to them

We has any containers we could find so we had a few fish in barley 1/2 inch of water.

Sent from my iPod touch 4th generation using Aquarium Advice app

Some people just don't think about how the fish feels

Back
Top Bottom