RIP little buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely had a wonderful life with your loving family. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a box of tissues I need to locate :cry:

Thanks all for your support and allowing me to vent my sadness. I had to tell the kids this morning, I wasn't going to until tonight but they kinda backed me into a corner. Needless to say it was a rough morning, but they are handling it OK. :|
Once again thanks , your are all the best.

QS, I am so saddened by the news of your loss. It is so painful to loose a member of your family. It really drives home just how much a part of you a pet really is. I send you and your family my prayers.

MR QSHARK,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog chip. Here is somethin for you and the family. Hope it makes yall feel better my friend.

The Rainbow Bridge
by Steve and Diane Bodofsky

By the edge of a wood, at the foot of a hill,
in a lush green meadow where time stands still.
Where friends of man and woman do run,
when their time here on earth is over and done.
For between this world and the next,
is a place where every beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
until the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.
No more do they suffer in pain or in sadness,
for here they are whole, their hearts filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
their bodies have healed, their strength is imbued.
They romp through the grass with nary a care,
until one day they start and sniff at the air.
All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
then all of a sudden one breaks from the pack.
In just that instant, their eyes have met,
and there reunited - both person and pet.
So they run to each other, these friends from long past,
there time of parting over at last.
The sadness they felt while they were apart,
has turned to joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
then side by side they cross over together.

See what you've done Oscarbreeder!!!!

Now I'm teary eyed!!!! :cry: Kudos to you.

Sounds like a good final reading for the family during internment Kurt!

Oscar, you had to do that didn't you...thanks, thats more touching than you would believe.

Sorry for your loss, it is so hard to lose our companions and family members.

Sorry Kurt. It is truely amazing how our pets find that special place in our families and hearts. If Chip was as happy in his 10 years as he looks in the picture, you did him right. What a great home he had and what a great life. Along with feeling sad...you should feel proud...Brian

My sincere condolences, QS. :(

Rest in Peace, Chip.

They aren't people, but they ARE Family, and it really hurts when they go. I had to put my cat buddy Moe down last October, and it still hurts.

When you are ready to get another dog, PLEASE consider the Humane Society or a Pet Rescue Org. There are untold thousands of dogs and cats just waiting for a loving home like yours. Saving the life of just one of them is a wonderful thing to do. (I hope this isn't inappropriate to say during your time of loss, it's just something I believe in very much.)

When you are ready to get another dog, PLEASE consider the Humane Society or a Pet Rescue Org. There are untold thousands of dogs and cats just waiting for a loving home like yours. Saving the life of just one of them is a wonderful thing to do. (I hope this isn't inappropriate to say during your time of loss, it's just something I believe in very much.)
Not inappropriate at all and a very nice point. It is something that I will discuss with the family.
Sorry about your kitty. I had to put our cat down 2 years ago, it is never an easy thing. :(

I'm so sorry, quarryshark. It's so hard losing a beloved pet. I'm glad he went peacefully, and I hope you and your family can be comforted by happy memories you have of Chip.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom