Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-11-2005, 06:41 PM   #31
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
Sorry for your loss, it is so hard to lose our companions and family members.

Old 02-11-2005, 07:32 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sorry Kurt. It is truely amazing how our pets find that special place in our families and hearts. If Chip was as happy in his 10 years as he looks in the picture, you did him right. What a great home he had and what a great life. Along with feeling sad...you should feel proud...Brian

Old 02-11-2005, 07:46 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sorry for your loss QS, best wishes to you and your family.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:11 PM   #34

My sincere condolences, QS.

Rest in Peace, Chip.

They aren't people, but they ARE Family, and it really hurts when they go. I had to put my cat buddy Moe down last October, and it still hurts.

When you are ready to get another dog, PLEASE consider the Humane Society or a Pet Rescue Org. There are untold thousands of dogs and cats just waiting for a loving home like yours. Saving the life of just one of them is a wonderful thing to do. (I hope this isn't inappropriate to say during your time of loss, it's just something I believe in very much.)

Old 02-12-2005, 11:55 PM   #35
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Quote:
When you are ready to get another dog, PLEASE consider the Humane Society or a Pet Rescue Org. There are untold thousands of dogs and cats just waiting for a loving home like yours. Saving the life of just one of them is a wonderful thing to do. (I hope this isn't inappropriate to say during your time of loss, it's just something I believe in very much.)
Not inappropriate at all and a very nice point. It is something that I will discuss with the family.
Sorry about your kitty. I had to put our cat down 2 years ago, it is never an easy thing.
Old 02-13-2005, 12:01 AM   #36
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to xxmoorishmanxx
sorry to hear it im SURE he was loved and had a very happy life
Old 02-14-2005, 09:18 AM   #37
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I'm so sorry, quarryshark. It's so hard losing a beloved pet. I'm glad he went peacefully, and I hope you and your family can be comforted by happy memories you have of Chip.

And God said, "Let the waters swarm with fish and other life..." So God created great sea creatures and every sort of fish... And God saw that it was good. Then God blessed them, saying, "Let the fish multiply and fill the oceans..." Genesis 1:20-22
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com