river monsters with jeremy wade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favorites. Although I have to say the new season hasn't been nearly as good as the previous ones.

I recently went to Florida and caught two big tarpon. one about 7 feet long and around 150-160 pounds, the second was shorter but fatter, 180-190. It was insane fun and hard work.

One of my favorites. Although I have to say the new season hasn't been nearly as good as the previous ones.

I recently went to Florida and caught two big tarpon. one about 7 feet long and around 150-160 pounds, the second was shorter but fatter, 180-190. It was insane fun and hard work.

Agreed, season one was much better, but still a great show.

Your right, "River Monsters" does sound more appealing and dramatic than "The hunt for Big Fish"

We are a headline driven society now after all.

I like both of them. They are very different from one another. I also watch River Monsters: Lost Files. It is really good too. It shows more of the older footage from the 80's when Jeremy first got started doing this.

Larry Dahlberg is really good too. I like watching his lure making almost as much as the fishing.

I like watching his lure making almost as much as the fishing.

LD is got me started making my own spinner baits and plugs. He sells everything you need from his website. I even started tying flys this year, but fly fisherman are so pretentious.

Its a good show, but I like the traditional fishing shows on the outdoor channel better. Less theatrics, more fishing. And I think he's running out of freshwater monsters to catch. As far as size goes. Now there's more smaller things. Tho still frightening. Like the eels and the fish that swam up the mans....ouch

LD is got me started making my own spinner baits and plugs. He sells everything you need from his website. I even started tying flys this year, but fly fisherman are so pretentious.

I tie my own flies as well. I also make a lot of mods to bass lures - just trying different things to see what it does.

Back
Top Bottom