Roadside Attractions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmoorishmanxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys im planning a trip this summer (hopefully at least) where i will be traveling from IL. to Las Vegas, I'll be driving with a friend of mine and wanted some advice on the must sees, the woerd finds, or any fun attraction along the way. If you live in Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, New Mexico Arizona, or Nevada let me know what i have to stop for! TIA Josh

what's your age? it may make a difference in what people suggest.

also i would definetly go to a local bookstore (or online) and look through their travel books. they have ones that have lists of places exactly like you are looking for. :)

-brent

yeah good point ill be 21 when i take the trip, but on the books thing im more curious what residents think the best things to see are

well there is a cave that is in oklahoma that is supposed to be spectacular

if you go to northcarolina you can see under my house for ten bucks... its like its own uncivilized mini world under there.. the natives tried to kill me once..

lol I could go east to go west makes sense in my head! and only ten dollars for a tour of an uncivilized mini world WOW! does it come with a free continental breakfeast?

... Sure.. I can make a mean.....scrambled..eggs....and pancakes...~ coughs ~ But their mean..so yeah..

You must stand on a corner in Winslow Arizona and take a picture - and one at a route 66 marker on highway 66 in Arizona. I believe both of these are on the way to the Grand Canyon, painted desert, petrified forest etc. etc. etc. Arizona is the way to go if you want to see some really amazing stuff.
Terry

Just remember, xxmoorishmanxx is a fellow Illinoisian, pretty much everything is exciting to us. :D I am STILL waiting to see the Worls largest ball of string! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom