ROAK --!!<mixed freshwater plants>

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DUPRASAQUARIA

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone I am doing my first one of these it's for a bunch of random freshwater plants, including one Amazon sword, some wisteria, some java moss, and a group of dwarf sagitaria. I will pay the postage to anywhere in Canada and the USA.:) Please enter only once. The draw will be on the 30 of November !!

Attachments

• image-120634311.jpg
    image-120634311.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 128
I'm in please. Just planning a new planted tank

Thanks

So kind and generous. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

Hello everyone I am doing my first one of these it's for a bunch of random freshwater plants, including one Amazon sword, some wisteria, some java moss, and a group of dwarf sagitaria. I will pay the postage to anywhere in Canada and the USA.:) Please enter only once. The draw will be on the 30 of November !!

I think the drawing should be tonight :whistle::whistle::) we don't want to many people entering... :D:D

I am hoping for a minimum of 20 people, if I get that by midnight tonight I will close the entry and do the draw:)!! I am as excited as all of you:)

Almost ready to draw tomorrow at midnight will be the draw:) we have reached 20 so hurry up and get in!! One more day

1. Dallascowboys16
2. Arksave
3. Bichir Bro
4. Fishinfreak
5. ddodad
6. t4runnr
7. Chileno
8. Fishninja
9. Slade
10. Scottyhorse
11. ocean
12. Ohsnapitscharity
13. MoxieIV
14. FallenRedeemer
15. Geroncia

If I missed your name sorry, add yourself in again...making a numbered list is much easier for the op

Back
Top Bottom