ROAK Scissors Raffle Winners!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Scales

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all,
First I want to say that without Ian086's generosity, these scissors would not exist. I did NOT know at the time but he had them sent to me from a company in China as an appreciation gift for helping him during his BML LED light purchase. It took over a month for them to get to me and in the meantime I had bought some. At the time of the raffle I thought they were feedback/appreciation gifts as I have ordered from this same company. Ian says he is glad that we are doing this for our fellow planters. So please thank Ian086 when you get a chance.
I am posting pics of the draw tub AND the names of the two lucky winners.
Winners, PM's are coming your way. Thanks all and God Bless! Brian(OS)
:dance::thanks:

Attachments

• DSCF1219.jpg
    DSCF1219.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF1220.jpg
    DSCF1220.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 84
I was unknowingly part of this but VERY happy to be. It was all Old Scales idea, so I can't claim any credit. I think it's a BRILLIANT idea and I really hope it catches on. It's the first time I have seen this on AA and maybe the hierarchy could look into making a section for it. This hobby can be quite expensive and every little helps. We all have little things laying around that could help out others, partically new and younger hobbyists. Great Job OS(y)(y)
Oh and congrats to the winners!!!

Back
Top Bottom