Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-18-2005, 10:33 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Rock Star INXS fans, predictions?

Well, it happened. They finally made a so called "reality" show that I watched. They played some great tunes, the show was not completely predictable, and the finale is next week. It would be wise, but obvious if they picked Marty. Mig doesn't seem "butch" enough for INXS, but he is a fellow Aussie. I don't know why they keep JD around, no one likes him and he was an Elvis impersonator! I would be surprised if they did not pick Marty, but perhaps surprise is what it is all about. They really liked JD's "pretty vegas" original song, so who knows?

Old 09-18-2005, 05:12 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
I adore Marty and I hope he wins. I think Mig is a little to theatrical for INXS (even tho he is a little hotty), and JD... well... either you love him or you hate him- either way he is still really talented.

I personally think its a toss up between JD and Marty

Old 09-18-2005, 09:33 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Uh, I really hope its not Marty. I am sorry but that guy can not sing. Mig probably wont be picked but he is my favorite. I think Jd has an ok voice and a horrible attitude problem but I would much rather prefer it be him than Marty.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:55 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
JD is a good singer, but...I agree. The guy does have an attitude problem. I think it's a toss up between him and Marty. I think Marty will win.

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:07 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to PK Tester Send a message via MSN to PK Tester Send a message via Yahoo to PK Tester
haha Katy made me watch this online

Marty is good, but I find JD to be sweet.

Has anyone heard this crap about JD being gay?

Anyhow, anyone know what network this show is on and what time? like ABC or NBC or what?

thanks
Old 09-18-2005, 10:19 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith
I would much rather prefer
LoL!! I just had a nap and came back and read this again. I need help!
Old 09-18-2005, 11:37 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tuesday night, 9pm central, channel two. The elimination night was Wednesday at 8pm central, but I don't know if the finale will be over tuesday or wednesday.

Three weeks ago I would not have beleived this, but I am beginning to think that JD has the best voice. Lousiest attitude though. Marty is the most mature, intense, and developed singer and band leader, but he likes to yell when singing, and has to work at not screaming. Mig just does not work for me, in any way. Please MIG, keep the shirt on this week!
Old 09-18-2005, 11:47 PM   #8
AA Team Emeritus

I loved this show all summer! Some really good talent! I have to say I don't prefer Marty's voice, style, or stage mannerisms. Now I still think he's talented, but he's not my favorite and I don't think he's the best fit for INXS. He does have to work on his tendency to scream and he varies his pitch (goes off-tune) too much. I think INXS needs a smoother voice in their lead singer.

Yes, JD does have a bit of an attitude but I think he's the best fit for the band and he should win!!!

P. S. Tuesday is the final show.

Old 09-18-2005, 11:49 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomK2
Marty is the most mature, intense, and developed singer and band leader, but he likes to yell when singing, and has to work at not screaming. Mig just does not work for me, in any way. Please MIG, keep the shirt on this week!
I don't think he screams all that much while singing, and most of the time when he does scream, its kinda called for in the song. Plus, when he screams... its good screaming and not like, satanic screaming I guess.

And I have no quarrels with Mig taking off his shirt =oP

Old 09-19-2005, 10:58 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

Anyone sad to see Susie go? I had predicted JD or Mig to be tossed out and Susie kept. I thought it would be good to have a female in the finale, and of all the contestents left, she looked like she was the only one enjoying herself in any manner. As the show narrowed down, you could really see that she was a nice person with a great personality. I liked her, but like INXS, did not think she was right for the band. I did want to see her stick around though.

Tags
fans, rock, star

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com