Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Roseline Sharks???

Does anyone own a roseline shark? I fell in love with them and was thinking about buying one for my tank. I have a 20 gal.long set up with 1 red tail shark, 3 zebra's, 3 neons, 2 tetras, & 2 cherry bards. I was wondering would a rosline live well with my other fish? They are quite exspensive and I did not want to buy one if it wasn't gonna make it with the rest of my fish. Also, is my tank to small for it to live in? Thanks for reading!

raw1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

I think it would survive in your tank, but I wouldn't add it to that mix. They are a Barb and as such, really need to be in groups for which your tank is too small. They do get pretty big and bulky as adults. Your current groupings are already not really ideal. Instead of the roseline (they are beautiful fish), I'd suggest adding a couple more neons and possibly bumping the numbers up on one of the other species.

Question everything you see on the internet. ~ George Orwell
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
also red tailed sharks get to be 6 inch and very aggressive as they age.
mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote

roseline sharks, sharks

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com