Saw a mini van with spinners!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd2

Aquarium Advice Freak
I don't know what the world is coming to.

Coming home from school today, it was a half day, we were at a red light and I look over out my window and see this mini van with spinners.(Spinners are car rims that have an outer part that keeps spinning even when the car is stopped) And yes, they were still spinning. Personally, I don't like spinners, but I think they look OK on Escalades and whatnot. But a mini van! I was just sitting there and looked over and WOW I thought. I was awestruck. It was an incredible sight. Why would anyone have a desire to put spinners on a mini van? Whatever happened to like putting aftermarket spoilers on sports cars and adding turbo chargers?

Well, this may seem like a pointless post, but it's an oddity you don't see everyday. I doubt I'll ever see a mini van with spinners again.

Too bad I didn't have a camera or picture phone :?

I saw that too! I pointed it out to Daniel and he was like so? I said so? what minivan has those types of wheels!

What's really sad is that they probably paid more for the rims then they did for the Mini-Van. LOL

Now here's a good story, My friends mom gave him her MiniVan for his birthday years ago (when we were still young). He took that minivan dropped the engine threw in a Supercharged V6 Caprice Classic engine, a 3" catback exhaust and all the goodies to go along. We used to take that thing out at night and look for the little import racers, there wasn't many cars that could run with that van!!! HILLARIOUS! Everytime we pull up people were like 8O 8O 8O :eek: 8O 8O 8O

Kinda reminds me of the "tricked out" 1974 deuce and a quarter (Buick Electra 225) I saw recently. Was replete with spinners and so much chrome I could barely see 8O

For those of you unfamiliar with this vehicle, try to imagine the Queen Mary on 4 wheels. LOL!

I also am not a fan of spinners. I saw a Chrysler K car with spinners the other day. Car was completely rusted out and looked terrible. LOL

You guys are mean. I have a van with spinner hub caps.

Just Kidding! LMAO!!! They are all over the bay area. about the ugliest thing ever.

Okay now.... who really owns a mini-van?
I'm an SUV person... I know, I know.. gas guzler, but I live in SUV country California, I can't be driving around in no mini-van and my two ridgebacks ain't fittin' in no toyota corolla!

Yeah, we'll I saw a big-rig Semi on I-80 this past July, with spinners. Only on the cab's rear 4 tires...not on the front and none on the trailer.

It was comical, to say the least.

The worst is the 1988 Toyota Tercel with $10 spinner hubcaps from walmart. I mean come on.....you can't possibly look any more ridiculous then that.

Oh yes you can .... try a gremlin that is painted florescent orange with white leather interior and sporting 20" C-Hart racing rims!!! NOW THAT IS HIDEOUS ... and yes it's an actual car that runs around my area!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom