Saw something horrible today!!! :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kinda curious to know how they do that.... Do they like take the fish out of water and but a sticker, or removable tatoo on it? I mean it cant be a real tatoo..

Hholly said:
That's not even attractive in any way. Who would think that was cool? :( What if you told the manager that it makes you want to never shop there again?

I'm gonna try everything! Who would think that was cool to have?!

Saw the poor mollies with the hearts in my fish store..I think this is cruel but people really have no respect for fish. The foolish people who buy these fish are the ones who fuel the practice ...:(

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Kinda curious to know how they do that.... Do they like take the fish out of water and but a sticker, or removable tatoo on it? I mean it cant be a real tatoo..

There is various methods some inject ink through the eyes others with a bunch of needles really just depends I hate any dyed fish it is just cruel and inhumane but because of the high demand for these fish companies won't stop ordering them

who wants to start a petition the people who do that need to be punched in the mouth sorry but thats not cool

I was shocked to see some last weekend at the mom and pop store that I frequent. What happened to a good old heart-shaped box of chocolates and a rose? Old school, I guess. I really do think it looks pretty gross anyway.

Austin.b said:
Did you ever get pictures convict?

Never got pictures. BUT! There still there in stock. Now they have these other fish tetras that are all bright bright neon colors. I'll go there tomorrow and take pictures. Stay tune...

Convict2161 said:
Never got pictures. BUT! There still there in stock. Now they have these other fish tetras that are all bright bright neon colors. I'll go there tomorrow and take pictures. Stay tune...

Will do.

Hholly said:
The neon bright Glofish are genetically modified fish. Not exactly cruel, but...

I'm sure they are glofish but I'll have the shots tomorrow anyway. We can go from there.

the fish die in weeks anyways waist of fish money and time nature should not be messed with aquariums are just fish bred for hobby not cruel if respected, making fish adapt not cruel if not to drastic, anyways what if fish pulled us under the water and gave us fins its no different we dont want it done to us why do it to them fish have feelings too just not the same as us

Mumma.of.two said:
Normal? No. Man made. Not died but genetically modified.

Well this has to stop!!! I'm going to start up a site or something. I'll have to sit down and brown storm this. But I think this is a fight I wanna take on.

Back
Top Bottom