Score!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BakerBoy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I was driving down the street and next thing you know I saw this track outside. I stopped and asked what they wanted and it was free! Its really dirt, ill admit. But it came with a filter a powerhead a light and a heater! Filling it up to see if it leaks!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111201_181934.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111201_181934.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 118
Also, any one know how many gallons. 3 feet by 1 foot by 22 inches.

I dont think the light works. I'm gonna work on that. Other then that everything else is working.

None at all. I'm thinking about a planted tank. With some sort of really colorful tiny fish. Maybe neons. But who knows?

Haha yes it is. I want to do sw but it just cost way to much for me to want to spend right now.

Yea, its definitely more than FW haha. Though not too bad to maintain once you're past the initial cost.

Ya I've heard that. I might start brackish and work my way into salt. I have enough tanks to work on.

seekinghealth said:
Ya I've heard that. I might start brackish and work my way into salt. I have enough tanks to work on.

That's what I'm doing. Once my puffers get big enough I'm going to set up a marine tank for them. Hopefully I'll be in a bigger place by then otherwise I have no idea where I'm going to put that tank, since I want it to be at least a 75 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom