Scuba diving/snorkeling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AaronW

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey anybody scuba dive or snorkel?

I'm in Southern California. So if you've gone off the coast at all let me know about your experiences!

I scuba dive and snorkel on the other coast. Lol never dive over there but I bet it would be amazing and cold....brrrrrrrr

I love snorkelling! My husband and I will doing some of that in Tulum, Mexico in October for our one year anniversary.

I've snorkelled in Mexico a couple of times now. There's an Eco park called Xel-ha that's pretty nice to go to. There you get the mix of salt and freshwater... So a real variety of aqua life. My second time started in Tulum with the sea turtles... Amazing. This year I'm going with the same tour company as I did in Tulum.

I SCUBA I'm in Florida man it it a cool world down there. I've swam with goliath grouper, reef sharks, moray eels, lion fish and even a hammer head. Deepest I've gone so far is 93 ft but soon plan on starting my tech diving and cave training. Not sure which one imma do first though.

Back
Top Bottom