Seattle LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearchumjs

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey, is there a nice saltwater fish store in Seattle? Somewhere that isn't in a shady looking neighborhood, and a place that isn't scary looking on the inside? I was reading some reviews online and alot were saying "shady neighborhood, dirty and scary looking inside"... Etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by "scary looking on the inside," but some of the best fish stores I have found are the ones that are not neat and clean. I'm not talking about the fish tanks, but the store itself. These are the hole-in-the-wall stores that have been around for so long that they've accumulated stock with no room to put anything, anywhere. I usually find what I'm looking for in these types of stores, but it takes a collective effort to locate it. :) I guess what I'm saying is, don't avoid the "scary on the inside" places. Bad neighborhoods...well that's another story.

Good luck on your search.

David

I'm not sure what you mean by "scary looking on the inside," but some of the best fish stores I have found are the ones that are not neat and clean. I'm not talking about the fish tanks, but the store itself. These are the hole-in-the-wall stores that have been around for so long that they've accumulated stock with no room to put anything, anywhere. I usually find what I'm looking for in these types of stores, but it takes a collective effort to locate it. :) I guess what I'm saying is, don't avoid the "scary on the inside" places. Bad neighborhoods...well that's another story.

Good luck on your search.

David

Well, I see your point. Thank you for your advice!

Back
Top Bottom