Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We can not set up thru the forum as it is not affiliated with AA and they are not liable for any "scamming" so if you would like any information you must pm someone involved please do not ask to be added next year.

Here u go Dan keep an eye out tomorrow afternoon. ;)

FedEx Tracking
8022 8370 1804

Ya I was really nervous when I seen that lol I had two heat packs taped to the lid so hopefully its all good :x

Smart move on ur part man.. nah luckily my gf got home shortly after they were delivered so it was all good :)

ORA Green Birdnest
Pipe Organ
Acan Echinata
Blue/Green bottle brush?? Lol
Chemipure Elite

Mrc8858 said:
Ya I was really nervous when I seen that lol I had two heat packs taped to the lid so hopefully its all good :x

Where is your package matt? You get it? I hope its close at least

It's in Indiana right now I think suppose to be here tomorrow lol

Mrc8858 said:
It's in Indiana right now I think suppose to be here tomorrow lol

Lol wow. Well hey, we chose the slowest shipping so you could recieve more!!! Hahah

The sps colors not looking to hot : / are you getting any polyp extension yet?

The acan yes, the bird nest yes, pipe organ(not sure what its supposed to look like) and the other one I'm not sure.. once I get one of my lights for the 90, im gonna move all my sps over, I'm convinced the only SPS this light can handle is bird nest and other SPS that are the highest up and directly in light.

Thanks jack and grant I love it!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121228_144521.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121228_144521.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 63
Well everybody has received their gifts as of today and all turned out well :) thanks to everybody that participated and couldn't have asked for it to go any better, well, except for the anonymity of it all haha. Guess will just need more people next year lol. So, happy holidays everyone and have a great new year!

Back
Top Bottom