Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Hey! From what I hear you guys made out!! ;)

Heck ya we did! Cant believe we got another crab! Im trying to watch me weight anyways...;) lol jk

Im tryin to get a friend to post the pics for me haha

Heck ya we did! Cant believe we got another crab! Im trying to watch me weight anyways...;) lol jk

Im tryin to get a friend to post the pics for me haha

Must be that elf on the shelf that sent the info to the North Pole lol. Looking forward to pics

Gboy and nunu's pics.

Attachments

• image-1514381524.jpg
    image-1514381524.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 154
  • image-1739961920.jpg
    image-1739961920.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 155
  • image-982369561.jpg
    image-982369561.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 139
Thanks Adam!!

Isnt he sweet Con?! I love it when he is standing over several corals at a time lol. Great gift, thanks whoever it was!!!!

needmorecowbell said:
Gboy and nunu's pics.

Hey adam thanks for postin our pics!! :) :) and i agree, im super happy with what we got! This is turning out great, and i hope the person that recieves our girts likes them! Andrew those cookies look good! Lol

Thanks secret Santa :) I was smiling from ear to ear when I heard the mail man blowing his horn in the driveway.

Not sure if those are dough balls for the fish or desert for me hahahhaha maybe the person ( not saying any names to ruin it for others) will let me know before I eat one or feed it to the fish. Lol :) once again thanks again I'm sooo happy ;)

Your very welcome! :):):)

Back
Top Bottom