Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Hahaha yeah!! It was ME!! :) :) :)

You the man Dino that grape coral is beautiful and the arrow can was so thoughtful bro!! We were so bummed the last one died! Thanks a lot bro :virtualhug: lol!!!

No problem guys!! I knew you guys were bummed about the crab and LA ha them outta stock! They called me and told me they just got a few in and I jumped on it!!

The coral I LOVED so I figured so you would you guys!

Then I said I just gotta get those pods!

Andy not sure where Matt is! Haven't heard from him in a while. Hope all is well with him.

Everythings ok I've been dabbling on the site but we just had my grandfather pass away and its been pretty rough with it being the holidays in the whole family causing a lot of things to be put on the back burner. Since we are being so open about the gifts though :p lol ill just let you guys know my gift will be sent the day after Christmas, sorry for being a little late to the party guys haha

Convict2161 said:
Hahaha yeah!! It was ME!! :) :) :)

Ahh thanks my man!!! It was a great gift and im sooo happy you thought about the arrow crab! Hes still doing great!!

Thanks again :)

Everythings ok I've been dabbling on the site but we just had my grandfather pass away and its been pretty rough with it being the holidays in the whole family causing a lot of things to be put on the back burner. Since we are being so open about the gifts though :p lol ill just let you guys know my gift will be sent the day after Christmas, sorry for being a little late to the party guys haha

Hey Matt! Glad your ok. Hey man so sorry for your loss, I know it's rough, I lost my grandmother 9 years ago Xmas eve. My prayers are with you and your family.

No need for sorry's man, you take care of what ya gotta we all understand.

Again Matt sorry for your loss.

I haven't I was waiting this morning to see if it would arrive and nothing.. do you have a tracking number

No problem lol I can't say much anyways as my package isn't getting overnighted until the day after Christmas but this is also why I said to just make sure the package gets to its destination by the 1st of the yr and all is good haha

No problem lol I can't say much anyways as my package isn't getting overnighted until the day after Christmas but this is also why I said to just make sure the package gets to its destination by the 1st of the yr and all is good haha

Dont worry, im patiently waiting :)

I would love to join this next year!! Is it only saltwater? Of can you send stuff that is freshwater, because I am not a salty yet, lol. Maybe in March I will :)

Back
Top Bottom