Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanS180

Aquarium Advice Addict
I suppose I'll make a thread for those of you who are in the Secret Santa "group" :)

When you get your gift, post up a pic and tell everyone what you got!!

Listen everyone, this isn't a thread for joining... this year is over, you'll have to wait for next year.. there's no "join list" or anything like that. Just be on the look out for something next year, that's all I can tell ya. I'm sorry :/

Don't have a pic but.... Thank you ****** Gifts were awesome and much needed!! Thanks again brother!!

EDITED ;)

Last edited:
Heyy it's supposed to be SECRET Santa Hahaha nah I'm jk I think my name may be on the package as well.. whoops lol

:) looks like only 2 people received their gifts so far, or atleast that we know of, hopefully others start receiving as well

:) looks like only 2 people received their gifts so far, or atleast that we know of, hopefully others start receiving as well

Yea, dropped mine off at the post office in the way to work! I'm that girl who is always late for the party but always shows up hahahahaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom