Shark Week 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CanadianWaters

Aquarium Advice Addict
Who's going to be watching? I just checked the shows this year and I feel kinda 'meh'.
Really annoyed there's going to be another Megalodon mockumentary to mislead the less informed. One fake show was one too many IMO.
Also not a fan of the shows solely about attacks...there's more to sharks than that.
Really only looking forward to maybe two or three shows where I might actually learn something. As long as they don't distort the scientists research.
What do you guys think?

29 Gallon Community

I feel the same way as you, I can't stand that megalodon bs. I don't really care for the attacks shows either. I want some cold hard facts that we haven't heard before. I want to learn more about sharks.

May the force be with you.

I honestly don't mind Megladon BS or scientific documentary and like them all... Sometimes gets a little repetitive with the Megladon and attack shows but hey, ITS SHARK WEEK :band::band::invasion::gangsta::multi::onfire::onfire:0X:rocket::2gunfire::changes::lol::drinking:

^
(Epic Smiley Rant)

TOTALLY WATCHING THIS!! I didn't notice that you had a thread going bit I already made mine *cheeky* I agree, there's no point making the Megalodon documentary, it doesn't exist (at the very least any more). Have fun watching and check out my thread too:))

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Well...so far it's kinda sucked. Two hour mockumentary and we haven't even got to Megalodon yet. "Alien Sharks" was pretty good I thought, real, informative, not fake, real. The one on "Collosuss" was alright I guess.

29 Gallon Community

Well...so far it's kinda sucked. Two hour mockumentary and we haven't even got to Megalodon yet. "Alien Sharks" was pretty good I thought, real, informative, not fake, real. The one on "Collosuss" was alright I guess.

29 Gallon Community

I agree, the fake ones are just a waste of time :/ I didn't get to watch Alien Sharks but hopefully I'll be able to catch up tonight. Happy Shark Week!

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Even though I've already seen the ones from past years I still enjoy them lol

May the force be with you.

Back
Top Bottom