Shipping??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
All I'm wondering is how you can ship a couple things for a decent price cause most quotes I get are around 50-60 bucks to overnight and I'm beginning to frag my corals and would like to share with AA soon :)

Mrc8858 said:
All I'm wondering is how you can ship a couple things for a decent price cause most quotes I get are around 50-60 bucks to overnight and I'm beginning to frag my corals and would like to share with AA soon :)

Depending on where they live if it shops it fits it ships. Ive gotten packages with in one day of them being shiped out within the tristate area.

If it has to be there next day, it will be expensive regardless of carrier. 2-3 Priority mail should work. We've sent and received frags in the past and never suffered any losses. As long as the box and contents are packed well and the bags are thick enough to not puncture from rubble or what not, it should be fine. SM wrote the below for FW, but the same concepts apply.

Shipping Fish and Invertebrates - Aquarium Advice

Sniperhank said:
Notice all the local guys are talking about fragging their stiff to trade to one another are in this thread...

Hahaha isnt that the truth we need a frag swap get together!

HN1 said:
If it has to be there next day, it will be expensive regardless of carrier. 2-3 Priority mail should work. We've sent and received frags in the past and never suffered any losses. As long as the box and contents are packed well and the bags are thick enough to not puncture from rubble or what not, it should be fine. SM wrote the below for FW, but the same concepts apply.

Shipping Fish and Invertebrates - Aquarium Advice

+1 your absolutely right that what i was trying to get at but quess i couldnt get it out

Back
Top Bottom