Shipping live plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suggest getting a cheap scale, you just need one that accurately reads ounces, and then use a printer to print your own labels. If you ship by weight instead of flat rate it will save you money. And if you print the labels yourself it will save you even more money, usually a dollar or so per label.

Shipping usually costs around $6-8, plus the cost for whatever insulation/bagging etc materials you use.

So I'm getting two different answers lol priority and flat rate so I will take one of each in and see which one is cheaper and go with that! Thanks for your help!

Alright thanks :) now I am selling plants i posted some on here anywhere else suggested that i post?

Oh alright lol people don't seem to buy too often on here I've had my post up for 2 days now i do belive!

Try both. Aquabid is nice since it's free, but eBay has a MUCH larger audience. It should be free to list, but they will charge a seller fee when it sells, so just factor that in. It's usually a percentage.

I sell some stuff on eBay but I tend to stick with bulk type sales since it takes a lot of time and effort to list each thing individually.

Yeah, well hopefully i start selling a lot soon! Thanks for your help!

I had some water sprite for sale and only a few ppl wanted some rest I gave away. Try to do a package deal instead of individual prices or do a pick and choose at a flat rate. That might have ppl more interested.

I guess it's the same as a package deal in a way. Heres an example...pick any 4 plants for this price +shipping.

Or do a name your price or best offer....maybe trade?

Oh alright, thanks man! Ill definitely keep all of this in mind! Thanks again everybody!

Back
Top Bottom