Should I feel guilty about what I'm making for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
Should I feel guilty?

I mean, I'd probably feel a bit more guilty if I was a reefer..

But what I'm making tonight is grilled Salmon Steaks, Panfried Calamari, Broiled Whiteshrimp, And steamed Alaskan King Crab legs.

I feel I should be guilty over this, however my stomach says otherways. o_O

Mmmmmm....could you please set another place at the table and PM me directions to your house? If I leave now, I should be there just in time!:D

Sounds good to me, because some things were put on this earth to be eaten! Healthy and delicious!

man! just when I have no food I read this... heck no you shouldn't feel bad.. you think fish would feel bad about eating eachother? :wink:

Let's see....Florida....I can be there in 24 hours if I leave now (driving). Save me some and I'll feel guilty with you!! I'm volunteering to feel guilty!! I want to share your pain!!! (and your food). :lol:

Fruitbat said:
Let's see....Florida....I can be there in 24 hours if I leave now (driving). Save me some and I'll feel guilty with you!! I'm volunteering to feel guilty!! I want to share your pain!!! (and your food). :lol:
I'll see you there, but I've got to warn you Fruitbat, I already called dibs on the Alaskan king crab legs - and I can be dangerous when armed with a shell cracker and a little seafood fork. :D

o_O

Holy cripes, I'm gonna have to build myself a bunker like its WW3 now to keep from all the people wanting my good cooking 8) :lol: :lol:

Holy cow, William! Is this a special occasion or do you eat like this every night?! :)

I am salivating...all I have is a halibut filet waiting for me to grill it. Sounds boring compared to what YOU are having!

Dang, Will, you feedin' an army? Thats a lot of seafood!

I'm not much on Calimari, unless I can find a place that cooks it properly. Most places, it's just like eating rubber. Never cooked it my self.

Everything else on your menu, I can cook that too! And of course, eat it till I'm full to bursting!

I ate leftovers for dinner. :cry:

Noooo..

I don't eat like this everynight.

I just decided to treat my family for once, Its something I usually do when I have a few extra bucks.

We just ate, OMG it was so goooood..

Shrimp slow broiled in garlic butter sauce with fresh ground peper, Grilled Salmon Steaks, Fresh steamed crab legs dipped in spicy butter, and fried calamari.

I'm dead, I have to be.

Cause i'm in heaven :)

I'm full of dinner but now I'm wanting a dinner like you had...isn't gluttony a sin or something? :wink:

You have a lucky family dude! What a nice thing for you to do.

Wow...some folks have got it made. I barely had time to choke down a beef&cheddar from Arbys during the mad evening rush hauling my kids back and forth from dance, gymnastics, karate, band practice, ect... I'll be on your doorstep soon and, unlike most hungry strays, I'll bring my own bowl. :mrgreen:

Gee I was lazy and sauteed some scallops shallots garlic and dill in butter.
Made sone crispy asparagus spears and sourdough.
I did mince a few pieces and offered them to my knife fish (before cooking in butter ^.^). Wow! what a reaction, he was snuffling throught he tank like a hound for bacon! IHe was in full light nearly an hour searching every dropped morsel crumb. I was afraid to give him too much though, so I threw some sacrificial ghost shrimp to console him.

Half that menu seems like your marine predator tanks wish-list...heh!
And I am sure most fw carnivores wouldn't refuse a bite either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom