Should McDonald's be banned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
captivereefs said:
MMMMMMMM! Butter.
LOL I thought I was the only one who ever thought that!

Ever stick your finger in the butter as a kid, you know, like most people do with cake frosting? 8O

Ok... I think I should be embarrassed about that.... but I'm not. :D

BillyZ said:
captivereefs said:
MMMMMMMM! Butter.
LOL I thought I was the only one who ever thought that!

Ever stick your finger in the butter as a kid, you know, like most people do with cake frosting? 8O

Ok... I think I should be embarrassed about that.... but I'm not. :D

Don't be embarassed...there are others who shared this experience. :D

Jchillin said:
TomK2 said:
Of course not. Putting vegies on the Za completely negates any harmful effect of the other ingredients.

Thanks for pointing that out Tom. I'll make sure to correct my ordering habits to include the veggies :wink:

So, if I order a side salad, instead of fries, then the bacon double cheeseburger doesn't count, right? :p

I respect all your opinions on this board, but if McDonalds got banned I guess I would have to eat at Wendy's a little more...............or.......Church's!! :D

PS. Have I ever mentioned that I really like the name Church's for a fast food joint? :p They say all preachers belly's are a graveyard for thousands of dead chickens, after all it was the rooster who squealed on Peter!!!!!

revhtree said:
PS. Have I ever mentioned that I really like the name Church's for a fast food joint? :p They say all preachers belly's are a graveyard for thousands of dead chickens, after all it was the rooster who squealed on Peter!!!!!

:lach:

This is way off the topic of this thread, but I have to ask the preacher/chicken connoisseur, what's better - Church's, Popeye's, or KFC?

Back to out programmed thread....

QTOFFER said:
Jchillin said:
TomK2 said:
Of course not. Putting vegies on the Za completely negates any harmful effect of the other ingredients.

Thanks for pointing that out Tom. I'll make sure to correct my ordering habits to include the veggies :wink:

So, if I order a side salad, instead of fries, then the bacon double cheeseburger doesn't count, right? :p

Andy, believe me, I was just as surprised as you are! :wink:

From now on, no more "hold the pickles" when ordering burgers!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom