SIN city

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastershake

Aquarium Advice Activist
GO see this movie, its the most amazing movie i have ever seen, it literally is brilliant, very bloody violence, but the whole plot and concept is so perfectly played out and just brilliant, i recommend it to all the strong stomached..

I saw it. I enjoyed it, but I guess I didn't get it. I kept waiting for everything to come together, and it never did for me. :lol:

I see what you mean cjw, but many of the greatest movies are incredibly violent. I think, depending on the subject matter, the willingness to let "common decency" go out the window is required. My list has movies adapted from books now that I think about it. (Comic book style in this case? Have only seen commercials.) Examples: The Godfather/2, Fight Club, A Clockwork Orange. Haven't seen this movie yet, but will :)

i thought it looked really stupid but my bro said it was good. ill prolly download it soon :)

downloading it would take everything away, the big screen is the onyl way to see it, bootlegger, and i just put the two phrases together on coincidence, i guess its not brilliant because of the violence, but it was definitley well put together, a graet story,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom