Six legged puppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see a video of it walking.
Bluetear, 40, has lived in the Glide area for six years, and has been breeding different kinds of animals, starting with dogs, since 1980.

But about three years ago, she discovered a litter of smaller than normal kittens she calls “miniature cats.” She now has plans to market the miniature cats on the Internet.

The miniatures grow to about 3 1/2 to 5 pounds, Bluetear said. Gemini was born to a miniature mother and a full-size father.

Ah, bringing out the lovely recessive genes in two faced.

Menagerie said:
I want to see a video of it walking.

Me too, but there is pretty much zero chance that the extra two legs have any functionality at all, unfortunately..... a canine pseudo-Sleipnir would be pretty wild, though.

Gross, so the legs probably just hang there. Trevor decided there is an extra set of back legs. So, which ones do you think work?

The foremost pair...and I do not think, I know....simple deduction, my dear Watson...the pads on the front four feet shows signs of dirt and wear...the back pair are virgin-pink.

My magnifier is in the shop and it's late....
animal-smiley-037.gif

The part about him having two penis's is the kicker....I wonder which part he likes best.....6 legs or 2 members. :lol: :lol:

But about three years ago, she discovered a litter of smaller than normal kittens she calls “miniature cats.” She now has plans to market the miniature cats on the Internet.

The miniatures grow to about 3 1/2 to 5 pounds, Bluetear said.

Dang - they beat me to it. :|

Well, at least they'll be on the market. :D

thats nutz did you all hear about the fish with HUMAN like face! i heard about it but i want pictures!

virus said:
thats nutz did you all hear about the fish with HUMAN like face! i heard about it but i want pictures!

Yes, but those were fakes, except the koi that had a pattern on his head that looked a bit like a face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom