Smoking In Restaurants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you smoke in restaurants?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mitche8359

Aquarium Advice Addict
Our city has passed a smoking ban in public buildings which includes restaurants. While driving to work the other day, the first day of the ban, a discussion on the radio led to this series of polls.

So, if you are a smoker, do you smoke in restaurants?

We always ask for non smoking and are glad to see the ban. Most restaurants ask your preference, but there's no barrier between the two zones. Once we were seated in non smoking which was less than two feet away from the smoking section without a barrier! DOH! We were reseated.

I do smoke, but don't really care. I don't normally smoke in resturants anyhow. so it wouldn't bother me any. My brother in-law owns a pizza shop, and was told by the city inspectors that he HAD to provide a smoking/rest area for employees.

The city of Lincoln (where I live) passed a smoking ban...you can't even smoke in bars now.
Worst thing is they worded the ordinance we voted on in a strange manner. If you voted for it, it was a total ban, voting against it was for the partial ban (which allowed places that made less than 60% of the revenue on food 'smoker friendly')

I quit a couple years ago, so it doesn't really bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom