Snakes- Boa/Python

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i got out of reptiles a couple years ago after my female redtail boa died of "stargazers". and my bearded dragon cost more to feed than my St. Bernard. i do miss the snakes though.

actually, no, i was never into the forum thing with reptiles like i am with fish, i just googled alot.

actually, no, i was never into the forum thing with reptiles like i am with fish, i just googled alot.

Fair enough, after 20 years a fish I don't wanna walk into a new hobby blind... It's not that new, I had a ribbon snake from freshman year to freshman year in college.

Had a ball for about a year too, but never decided to take it on as a hobby/pet.

I really like snakes, spiders, and scorpions as long as they the hell out of my house and away from me!

Haha I'm with buddy... You should a seen my big A.... Last night when a daddy long leg crept up on me... My 290 pund A... Screened like a lil girl and couldn't move... A 110 pound lady had to come save me...

Worst part, my girl walks out as I'm hugging her and says... "It was a spider wasn't it?"

Yuuuuup!

Dovii, rhoms, Midas, snakes... It's nothing...

A turdy lil spider and its a wrap!

Haha I'm with buddy... You should a seen my big A.... Last night when a daddy long leg crept up on me... My 290 pund A... Screened like a lil girl and couldn't move... A 110 pound lady had to come save me...

Worst part, my girl walks out as I'm hugging her and says... "It was a spider wasn't it?"

Yuuuuup!

Dovii, rhoms, Midas, snakes... It's nothing...

A turdy lil spider and its a wrap!

Ha, you pretty much described me too a t. I will pick up or closely inspect any reptile but i run from any spider especially the little black and white ones that are twitchy and jump. Yucky

Back
Top Bottom