Snowfall In NJ (with pictures!) Updated Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
These pictures were taken at 3:30pm today - and this is only the first part of it! More snow to fall tonight, tomorrow and maybe Sunday morning!!

These pictures were taken in Manalapan, NJ.

Couple more.

Ok, the first picture: The white line going accross the picture....is a telephone wire!! Completely covered in snow and ice!!

The second picture is of Me and Frosty...I think we are going to start our own elite crime fighting organization...

Update! I took those pictures at 3:30pm....It's now 8:50pm, and although the snow has varied between falling heavy and falling lightly, it's STILL snowing! AND, we are supposed to get around 6" MORE tomorrow! Sheesh!!

great pics i had to turn up the heat just from looking at them 8O

Its hit here lmw; arrived late tho, so no NY snow pics till tomorrow morn.

Wish it started much earlier tho, a snow day from work would have been nice!

Alivymar....work made the announcement at 2pm that if you felt the need to leave due to the weather, you could. I am so glad I did!! I drove 20mph all the way home, and even at 20mph, I could barely control my car on the ice patches!

But now that I am in for the weekend, it looks very pretty, lol.

Heh, didn't even get a snowflake here till around 1:30, so everything was on schedule. Got bad around 3:30 or so. Should be interesting tomorrow; they upped the expected snowfall to 10-20 inches, and blizzard conditions!

:sorry:

were's my snow!!

I'm in frickin northern michigan for cryin out loud and it was in the 40's today

Marlboro?! Wowza! I could probably yell, "Dela?" and you could hear me! I drove home back roads, but I heard Route 9 was an absolute mess!

But we do xD LOL At least here in Westchester. The first pic is actually of the Hudson river. Yep, its behind all that snow LOL :

Hi Reefrunner, Now you can see snow on your computer screen! I was just looking at your gallery and it was neat to see it "snowing" on your corals!

I just stuck my ruler out in the backyard. We got 7 1/2 inches here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom