So guys...and gals (of course!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I HATE applying on line...the person that decided it was a good idea should be smacked around! Grrr

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
lol i love this site and ilove contributeing

Me too...I also like shootin the wind with all of you...you guys make me feel better

Joyler said:
Me too...I also like shootin the wind with all of you...you guys make me feel better

+999989 i feel all you guys u limpet fort mfd serveum are like super heros and i have high regards im feel blessed to have their info lol

Oh ya! They are so fantastic!! Can't tell you how much you guys have helped me! There is not enough rep points in the world!

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
lol i can't wait till i get my sw tank up

I'm not sure I remember hearing about this bad boy :) what's the scoop?!

lol i have a thread in the nano section ive had my 15fw set up sence nov n decided to plunge into sw i plan to have button polyps green Duncan polyps n mushrooms and false perc clown pair but as of right now i only got the 10g tank....so impaitent

That's the hardest part of this hobby...patience is a true virtue! So I just read about everyone elses til I get a chance :)

Joyler said:
That's the hardest part of this hobby...patience is a true virtue! So I just read about everyone elses til I get a chance :)

lol that's what i do but i get so jeleous being 14 im lucky to get 10bucks a weekk and i need atleast 25 so i can order my base rock

14?! Your a baby!! :) it's so inspiring seein you guys on here...makes me happy to watch y'all pursue what you love

Joyler said:
14?! Your a baby!! :) it's so inspiring seein you guys on here...makes me happy to watch y'all pursue what you love

Hey, we aren't that young! And You'd be amazed at how much $ one thirteen year old girl can make in a week ;)

Homedog98 said:
Hey, we aren't that young! And You'd be amazed at how much $ one thirteen year old girl can make in a week ;)

Haha! Probably...I was spoiled...always had my parents...so I didnt need to make it

Homedog98 said:

wana share these tips? my nano reef is lackking in the reef department lol

I'll add to ur rep k? haha :D Question for you city folk... when you refer to your "lfs" is there actually a store dedicated to aquariums, or its just like a pet store? :O

Lucky! Babysitting, petsitting, and chores... I still hardly scratch the surface at 10 bucks a week.

GoldfishNewbie said:
I'll add to ur rep k? haha :D Question for you city folk... when you refer to your "lfs" is there actually a store dedicated to aquariums, or its just like a pet store? :O

for mme its a petsmart somme people are lucky enough for a specality store

GoldfishNewbie said:

I just consider it a pet store... But that's just me. I think it means both.

Back
Top Bottom